Thursday 8 January 2015

#sillymoment :2 - where is my glasses?

Hellow,
Do you wear a prescription glasses. Can't go out without your glasses. To tell you the truth I am a myopia person that we unable to see far.

This is an old stories to begin with. So I wore this prescription glassesfull time except in bed and shower of course. The silly moments i had with my glass should be that sometimes i forgot that i had my glasses on its like its already become a part of me.
Happen sometimes i place my glasses on my head. When i need it, i search for it everywhere. Then someone told me, is it the one on your head? Hehehee...Okay, so how silly i am.
Another story because the glasses somewhat become a part of me. Sometimes i forgot to take it off and straight took a shower wearing it. Can you imagine you eye sight have water drop. Another silly of me.
When going out, i am looking for my glasses everywhere like HELL  but at the end i AM wearing it. How big silly i am.
Well silly things do happen sometimes to make the life colorful.

No comments:

Post a Comment